Submitting a Vendor Application does not guarantee acceptance or a specific space assignment. Vending is not assigned on a first come, first served basis. Southwest Leather Conference selects its vendors based on a commitment to offer a diverse and unique selection of products to our attendees. Space is limited and we would like to have as many different vendors as possible. For those reasons we are limiting space size and only allowing one space per vendor.
- October 23, 2018 at Midnight Phoenix time - Initial application period closes.
- November 1, 2018 - All applicants will be notified by email of the selection decision.
- The Vending Coordinator will send the selected vendors designated codes for online registration.
- Space size selection will be on a first paid, first choice basis. Each space is one selection for one Vendor & Vendor assistant
- November 19, 2018 - Midnight Phoenix time – Last date for vendors to pay for their space or the assigned space will be offered to another vendor. Sorry, no exceptions.
- December 1, 2018 - Event Program ad is due.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE VENDING SPACE FEE
- One (1)Table measuring approximately 6’ x 30” with chair
- One (1) electrical connection access per space
- Your company banner link on the SWLC Webpage
- Your company name listed in the Event Program
- ¼ page ad in the Event Program. (3.75 w x 5 h)
- One (1) General Registration package to SWLC (A separate charge applies to meals, t-shirts, play parties and Dance Of Souls)
- One Vending assistant registration at $90
Space size is selected upon payment and cannot be reserved on the application. Space size selection will be on a first paid, first choice basis. The vending room is irregular in shape and on two levels. Dimensions listed below are approximate because of this.
- 11’ wide x 8’ deep (approximately) = $225
- 9’ wide x 13’ deep (approximately) = $310
- 20’ wide x 6’ deep (approximately) = $310
- 12' wide x 12' wide (approimately)= $310
- Extra Table = $25
- General Registration For One Additional Worker = $90
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Please read this before you apply!
- Load-In and set-up.
- Thursday January 18th. 2:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Friday January 19th. 8:00 am – 10:30 am
- Early set-up is not available
- Breakdown and load-out.
- Sunday January 21st. 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
- No early breakdown allowed
- Inconspicuous breakdown can be done earlier but no early visible breakdown is allowed.
- Merchandise, displays, equipment, and vendor chairs must remain inside the marked areas.
- Vendor must provide own extension cords and tape to secure cords to the floor
- Boxes, carts, dollies and bins must be stored out of direct site of patrons. (Under your covered tables, in your hotel room, or in a automobile)
- No pins, nails, tape, or other adhesives will be allowed on walls
- Vending will be locked at the close of the Hours of Operation; no other security will be provided.
- Vendors who plan on attending the Sunday afternoon Dance of Souls must make arrangements for booth staffing and scheduled breakdown.
- Vendors are encouraged to provide one or more products for the Silent Auction to benefit the titleholders travel fund.
If you have any questions please contact the Vending Coordinator