The popular Silent Auction offers a wide array of toys, gear, books, art and gift certificates. The Master/slave and Bootblack contestants will also have fabulous collections of goodies in the Silent Auction. Proceeds will go to the Titleholders Travel Fund to help the winners with their educational adventures during the coming year.
Browse and fondle and dream...then place a bid on your favorites. Check back often to see if someone has outbid you and place another bid. Bidding ends at 5:00 pm on Saturday evening. Pay and claim your winning items Saturday between 6:00PM and 7:00PM or Sunday morning between 9:00AM and 10:00AM.
SEEKING DONATIONS FROM RETAILERS, EVENT PRODUCERS, AND ATTENDEES
We are currently seeking donations of items for this fabulous Silent Auction:
- SM toys and gear; leather, corsets, PVC and rubber clothing
- SM related books and art
- Spiritual items
- Jewelry and accessories
- Gift certificates for conference registrations, hotel and weekend getaways, travel vouchers, etc.
- ‘nilla things too! Restaurant certificates, spirits and cigars, chocolate, unique home decor
Item donors are invited to put out business cards on the Silent Auction tables next to the merchandise. We’ll also be promoting donors and their offerings on social media, on the SWLC website, and will list them in the event program (if confirmed before December 1st, 2017).
People want art and many of our leather community artists want to share their visual works of art and promote their talent, kinky or vanilla! The SWLC Silent Auction is a great way to make that happen! Kinky toys, books, and accessories are always popular donations and graciously accepted but, as with our own personalities, diversity is important.
We plan to feature art donations fairly prominently.
- A listing on donated art on the webpage with a photo (if provided) and name of artist.
- A listing of donated works of art and the artist name in the printed event program (if information is received by December 1st)
- Social media promotions featuring the contributing artists and their donations.
- Special identification signage at the Silent Auction for each donated work of art