Registration Pricing and Dates:
Advanced Registration $115 until October 31, 2018
Standard registration $170 November 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018
Registration $195 January 1, 2019 - Onsite
Online Registration Closed January 12, 2019
Onsite Registration January 17, 2019
Included in the cost of all full weekend registrations packages:
- Fabulous workshops and educational opportunities
- Thursday evening Meet & Greet
- Leather Tribal Revival
- Our Place - a tranquil community sacred space for rituals and meditation
- Shopping opportunities with amazing vendors and at the spectacular Silent Auction
- Hospitality Suite for socializing and relaxing
- Two nights of amazing Dungeon Parties
- Southwest Master/slave Contest and Southwest Bootblack Competition
- Keynote Address at the Sunday Brunch*
- Cigar patio
- Rollicking Bootblack Lounge
- 2019 Run Pin
*A separate charge applies for the Brunch
ALA CARTE SELECTIONS
Attendees can select from a variety of extras customized to their preferences and budget. All of these are for registered attendees only. Group meals, and Dance Of Souls are not available without registering for the event (a full weekend package)
- Selected Group Meals
- Saturday Group Buffet Lunch - $25
- Sunday Buffet Brunch with Keynote Address And Community Awards Ceremony - $35
- After Dance Of Souls Group Dinner Buffet To Complete The Weekend - $25
- All Three Group Meal Package (Saturday Lunch, Sunday Brunch, After Dance Of Souls Dinner) - $75
- Dance Of Souls - $45
- T- shirt - $20
Southwest Leather Conference recognizes the value and contribution of volunteers to create a successful conference. Interested volunteers must complete the Volunteer Application using the ‘Volunteers’ button on the main menu bar before registering and paying for the event. We will try our best to accommodate all volunteer needs. All official pre-registered volunteers who commit to giving 8+ hours of service during the event will receive a $58 off your weekend registration discounted at the time of your payment.
- Minimum age for entry to SWLC is age 18.
- You MUST register using your legal name as it appears on government-issued photo ID, such as a state driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport. Upon check-in at the event, your ID will be checked for verification of your legal name and age.
- All attendees will agree, by registering, to rules and waivers as listed on this website and on RegOnline.